Dothan, AL USA
Staff Physician is responsible for the provision of Primary Medical Care to patients according to MAO - Dothan/Copeland Care Clinic policies, procedures and protocols. May require in/out of state travel. This position is responsible for providing medical consultation to other providers. This position has unlimited access to all PHI.
*Provide direct medical care to patients using appropriate standard of care.
*Work collaboratively with other providers, nursing and medical support staff to provide excellent team based care.
*Attend and participate in provider meetings, interdisciplinary team meetings, CQI meetings, patient staffings and administrative activities as necessary
*Participate in periodic review of practice management with CEO, Medical Director and Supervisory Staff.
*Works directly with Clinic Coordinator regarding daily schedule.
*Works directly with the CQI Coordinator to implement and monitor Quality Assurance projects.
*Provide consultation concerning clinical management of patient to referring providers.
*Participation in staff development programs.
*Maintain current knowledge of HIV/AIDS treatment guidelines and protocols.
*Perform any other department or agency related duties or special projects as directed by supervisor.
*Perform timely and appropriate documentation in the EMR or as directed of patient care, referrals, patient correspondence and interaction.
*Graduation from an accredited medical school. *Current licensure in the State of Alabama to practice medicine.
*Considerable progressive experience as a practicing physician and extensive knowledge of HIV/AIDS.
*Professional liability insurance *Hospital admitting privileges optional.
Dothan, AL USA
Position Overview: Nurse Practitioner is responsible for the provision of Primary Medical Care to patients in MAO- Dothan/Copeland Care Clinic and Rural Clinic sites as needed. This care is according to Copeland Care Clinic policies, procedures and protocols with the collaboration of the Medical Director and/or Staff Physicians. This position may require in and out of state travel. This position may consult with other providers in the provision of patient care.
- Provide Direct Medical Care to patients under the direction of the collaborating physician as required by the Alabama Board of Nursing
- Direct Supervision of MAO- Dothan Nursing and Medical support staff for Dothan Nurse Practitioner.
- Participates in provider meetings, interdisciplinary team meetings, patient staffings and administrative activities as necessary.
- Participates in periodic review of practice management with CEO, Medical Director, Staff Physicians and Supervisory Staff.
- Works directly with nursing staff regarding daily schedule.
- Works directly with the CQI Coordinator to implement and monitor Quality Assurance projects.
- Provide information concerning Clinical Management of patients to referring providers.
- Participation in Staff Development programs.
- Maintain current knowledge of HIV/AIDS treatment guidelines and protocols.
- Administrative role as required.
- Perform any other department or agency related duties or special projects as directed by supervisor.
- Documents patient care referrals, patient correspondence and interaction in EMR in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Maintain all appropriate collaborating documents and requirements of the Alabama Board of Nursing and the Nurse Practitioner collaborative agreement.
- Masters of Science in Nursing.
- Licensure/Certifications: Registered Nurse Practitioner State of Alabama, BLS, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Hospital admitting privileges optional.
- Collaborative agreement with appropriate physician(s) as required by the Alabama State Board of Nursing.
To inquire about these job opportunities, please contact DaQuentin Davis:
(334) 386-0856 or email@example.com